Chances exist that lint that has in fact been restricting the exhaust vent over a prolonged time period can cause overheating which in turn can cause a fire. The establish of lint that occurs over a prolonged amount of time is not merely a fire threat, it is also a clothing dryer problem that gradually steals the energy efficiency of the clothes dryer and gradually cost you significantly more money.
"Amazing detail and care put into the work of inspecting my soon to be home. I now know exactly hat to expect with no surprises and I have a running head start at repairing all the little things I need. I'm now 100% confident moving forward knowing that New Home Inspections completed this service for me. The experience working with these professionals was AMAZING! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! "